Sunday, May 3, 2009

Winner of the Drawing for a Spider Latham Mystery

In case you haven't read my last blog, I just offered one of my Spider Latham mysteries to people who commented. Today was the day to draw names to see who got the final book

I wrote down the names on scraps of paper, folded them up, put them in a basket and asked my husband to draw a piece of paper. He resisted until I assured him it wasn't a new way of serving up a 'honey do' ist.

The name he drew was: Christine Thackeray.

Congratulations, Christine. If you'll tell me which of the three Spider Latham books you want, I'll send it to you.

Options are: The Lodger, After Goliath and Snakewater Affair. You don't have to read them in order.

Email me at writer.lizadair@gmail.com and let me know your address.

We're going to be having another contest for a copy of Counting the Cost and chocolate, beginning Cinco de Mayo. I'll tell you more about it tomorrow.

Thanks to all who stopped by for the contest, even if you didn't comment.

No comments: